- Gougères with Gruyère for an appetizer – see the Petits Choux au Fromage link on this page
- Roast turkey – with instant stock for gravy and, later, tetrazzini
- Cornbread and slow-cooked bacon stuffing
- Sweet potato “soufflé” (not really a soufflé, but quite light and fluffy…no, there’s no marshmallow)
- Creamed corn or maybe something lighter, with Trader Joe’s pretty decent frozen corn
- Something chocolate – maybe mousse, but my daydreaming right now features something I would be most thankful for: a from-scratch devil’s food cake with chocolate buttercream
Count me in ! At least virtually…boohoo.